NJ Concert Venues
New Jersey Concert Venues
From an infamous stadium like the Met Life Stadium with a capacity of about 82,000 to small outdoor venues on the beach, New Jersey has it all! You won't want to miss seeing your favorite artist perform in NJ, as we have some of the very best crowds and venues. Check out our complete list of venues in New Jersey to find an upcoming concert near you. Bring your closest friends, your trendy attire, and an active spirit to your next concert at an NJ venue. All the hottest artists and performers consistently make stops at the beautiful Garden State and there's a number of places to see them play! Some are standing venues perfect for getting your groove on and getting loud while others are seated. Sing along and enjoy the company of fellow fans. It's a perfect night out!
- Boardwalk Hall Arena (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Borgata Event Center (Atlantic City, NJ) - punctuate your nightlife with a great show at this event center!
- Borgata Music Box (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Caesars Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ) - see top performers from across the US at this famous venue.
- Harrah's - Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Resorts Atlantic City - Superstar Theater (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Tropicana Theater At Tropicana Hotel and Casino (Atlantic City, NJ) - comfortable theater-style seating and some of the greatest traveling entertainment around!
- Mark G. Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Atlantic City, NJ) - Located in the world-famous Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- Bergen Performing Arts Center (Englewood, NJ)
- MetLife Stadium - (East Rutherford, NJ) One of the best stadiums in the country!
- Scottish Rite Auditorium (Collingswood, NJ)
- BB&T Pavilion (Formerly Susquehanna Bank Center) (Camden, NJ) - This huge outdoor amphitheater is great for summer events!
- Cape May
- Ocean City Music Pier (Ocean City, NJ) - Originally constructed in 1928
- Wildwoods Convention Center (Wildwood, NJ) - located on one of the few free beaches in NJ.
- Levoy Theatre (Millville, NJ)
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center - Prudential Hall (Newark, NJ)
- Prudential Center (Newark, NJ) - home to the New Jersey Devils!
- Wellmont Theatre (Montclair, NJ)
- Investors Bank Performing Arts Center (Sewell, NJ)
- CURE Insurance Arena (Formerly Sun National Bank Center) (Trenton, NJ) - from sports events to raves, this arena hosts it all.
- Starland Ballroom (Sayreville, NJ) - One of the top venues in the state!
- State Theatre - NJ (New Brunswick, NJ) - a venue with a wonderfully varied season of plays, musicals, concerts and more!
- Asbury Festival Area (Asbury Park, NJ) - a great beachside venue.
- Asbury Park Convention Hall (Asbury Park, NJ) - a historic venue listed in The National Register of Historic Places.
- The Brighton Bar (Long Branch, NJ) - an awesome Punk Rock dive bar venue with a unique one-of-a-kind crowd.
- Count Basie Theatre (Red Bank, NJ) - named after famous jazz musician William "Count" Basie.
- Paramount Theatre at Asbury Park Convention Hall (Asbury Park, NJ) - a venue located right on the beachfront.
- PNC Bank Arts Center (Holmdel, NJ) - one of the top five amphitheaters in the country!
- Stone Pony (Asbury Park, NJ) - one of the country's most iconic concert venues!
- OceanFirst Bank Center (West Long Branch, NJ) - 4,100-seat arena on the campus of Monmouth University.
- The Wonder Bar - Asbury Park (Asbury Park, NJ) - One of Asbury Park's most recognizable places.
- Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts (Morristown, NJ)
- Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ) - the last great American roadhouse!
- Union County Arts Center (Rahway, NJ)
Learn Some Music Yourself!
If you have a passion for music and a habit for picking out chords, rhythms, and tones, perhaps it's time you picked up an instrument yourself. Whether it's your own vocal cords or a grand piano, NJ has resources and talented instructors providing music lessons for everyone and anyone. Build on your skillset and soon enough, maybe you'll be the one performing.
An Alternative Environment
Maybe tonight you're not feeling a big venue, and value intimacy in a musical ambiance. Plenty of bars feature live music on certain nights of the week. Absorb the sound of local artists and bands over some drinks or even a meal. It's a great way to enjoy the music scene in a different atmosphere.